Additional Discount Rp 25,000
Program period February 1st – April 30th 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- Additional discount Rp 25,000 for all products at Jakmall.com with
- Minimun purchase Rp 150.000 (Not including shipping costs, shipping insurance, and other costs).
- Use the voucher code : CIMB25K to get discount
- Additional discount do not apply multiples.
- This promotion is not valid for
- This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Extra discount Rp 25,000 valid for 1 Jakmall’s user ID per day.
- There are 130 voucher codes available each day.
- CIMB Clicks users must have an valid and active email address.
- If the shop cancel the transactions that using a voucher code, the reduction cost will be returned before, so the voucher will be half or whole invalid.
- If indicated cheating or misuse of the voucher, the Jakmal will cancel the transaction without prior notice.
- CIMB Niaga may at any time change the terms and conditions of the program and / or terminate this program with prior notice.
Follow these easy steps to enjoy the discount:
- Log into www.Jakmall.com.
- Click the CIMB Niaga promotion banner located at homepage for further informations about terms and conditions.
- Click on the item you want to buy, click “Beli Sekarang”.
- Make sure the minimum purchase is Rp 150,000.
- Go to “Informasi Pengiriman” page and click “Lanjut ke Pengiriman”. You will be asked to fill in the delivery address or select a shipping address (if existing).
- On Payments page you are required to select “CIMB Clicks” and then click “Punya Kode Voucher? Gunakann Disini” then enter your voucher code :
- Discounts will Appears, then click “Selesaikan Transaksi”.
- Enter your CIMB Clicks user ID.
- You will receive Paycode that will be sent via SMS for mPin.
- Enter the 6 digit Paycode to process the payment.
- Once it is completed, you will be directed back to Jakmall.com.
- The availability, quality, type, price, suitability, time and process delivery of goods and/or services provided by Merchant to Customers are fully remain as Merchant’s responsibility .
- Any transaction data or instructions given by a Customer by CIMB Clicks/OctoPay/Rekening Ponsel remain fully as Customer’s responsibility.
- All claims for return, exchange, and/or refund of goods/services are determined fully as Merchant’s responsibility and must be directed by Customers to the Merchant.
- Further information related to payment for online shopping using CIMB Clicks/OctoPay/Rekening Ponsel, Customers may visit branchlessbanking.cimbniaga.co.id or contact Phone Banking 14041.